|Nothing to do with the post . . . just the junk that I must now clean up|
The weekend I should:
- Get my next round of clothes for Project 333 selected.
- Head to the attic and make room for my dresser . . . since I love that it matches Dave's and I refuse to let it go (plus I don't think my in-laws would forgive me).
- Finish the skeleton of my Blackboard course. It's taking forever to get one unit done, and there are times I would like to scream.
- Clean the gutters. Which means: get out the ladder, climb up, scoop the shit out, let the water drain, then take a shower
Sit 'n Knit on Saturdayand work the Fourth of July sale. Any knitters dream: personal shopper/pusher for all things fibery and good. Possibly see a movie. Really want to see Bad Teacher if only to reassure myself that I am not.
- Vacuum. I hate it, but I'm pretty sure that Dave is mowing the lawn, and it's the least I can do.
- Possibly see if the Girls are free (but this might have to wait until next weekend . . . so don't get mad if you're reading this and don't see us this weekend, J & S).
- Consider weeding. I say "consider" because I'm thinking that from a distance the weeds look green and lush and almost plantlike so why bother. At least I tell myself that they look green and lush.
Knit a few repeats on Starskeyor finish the decrease section on Idiot project 2
* Most English teachers grade essays and paragraphs and reports, so many - at least three per month - are spent grading writing. So the fact that I might be in my PJs at 2:56 PM on a Wednesday is called "Sunday, February 27" . . . and that evens things out a bit in my mental ledger.