Friday, February 25, 2011
Winter has Stolen my Voice.
Last night, I figured that I should start pulling my weight with this blog. But I don't have enough words to create paragraphs, so I'll give you a list of stuff that makes me happy this snowy Friday.
1. I joined Twitter. Why so late, Erika? I'm a late bloomer. Don't even ask when I got my period... I guess right now I'm only good with 140 words. Here I am. And I promise I won't talk about the beginnings of my period. Maybe.
2. I'm obsessed with Adele. Full on girl crush. I might cry if I ran into her at Target. Obsessed. Our entire house loves "Rumor Has It". I wish some "classy" stripper would add it to her set. There's glitter I'd be ok to come home with stuck to my clothing.
3. Ikea trip this weekend. Meatballs & lamps will be purchased. Kids aren't coming, so our sanity will be spared.
4. Pinterest. Enough said. Pin it!
5. I've got a work trip coming that should supply me with enough sun to last until Spring. That's the plan anyway.
6. Wish this lady a "Happy Birthday"!
That's all I've got today. Six little points.
Happy weekend, people!
Posted by Erika at 11:04 AM