Thursday, November 11, 2010

11:30

{11:30}   
When I fly, I have to fly early.  This flight was much better than my past flights.  I only had to get up at 5 a.m.  Before I fly, I don't sleep.  I completely freak out that the alarm won't work.  This particular night, I was wired.  I tried to sleep really hard.  I squeezed my eyes so tight, it might have woken me up.  I'm pretty sure I slept for a total of 3 hours. 

When I pulled into the garage, I pulled onto level 3.  Not on purpose.  Just because my brain told me too.  I drove past a couple rows & remembered my last trip's spot.  Shoot for Row E.  Two trips have been in this same spot.  Remember the Row E.  Remember this spot.  And tonight, I did.  I'm grateful for not having to spend frantic moments trying to find my car.

-Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment